WATERTOWN, Mass. – The owner of Strawberry Child Care Center in Watertown, where a 5-month old died in September, acknowledged the CPR training certificates she submitted to state regulators were fake.© 2019 Cox Media Group.
During a Division of Administrative Law Appeals hearing in Boston, Monica Ryan, told a magistrate that she believes CPR certificates for herself and another top administrator were doctored by an office volunteer who failed to pay for the certifications and instead photocopied the valid certificate of another employee to create bogus ones.
Unfortunately, the above scenario happens all the time, and not just with CPR/First aid certificates.
When your daycare worker takes a class with Northwest Response each certificate has a unique QR code that allows you to verify if the certificate is real or a fake.
What are the requirements regarding first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training for Washington State Daycare Workers.
Per the Washington Administrative Code 170-295-1100
(2) The person providing the first aid and CPR training must be knowledgeable about current national first aid and CPR standards.
NWR Meets these instruction requirements.
Class Schedule for Child (Pediatric) First Aid, CPR/AED for Sitters & Daycare Workers
Bremerton, WA 98337 United States
- June 4 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00
- June 21 @ 9:00 AM - 1:30 PM PDT | $75.00
- June 22 @ 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT | $75.00
- June 25 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00
- July 2 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00
- July 23 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00
- August 6 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00
- August 27 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00
- September 24 @ 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT | $60.00