ZOLL® Ship – Boat -Tough Duty Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Package
Need Multiple Units? Please let us know and we will look for discounts.
ZOLL AED Plus with AED Cover
Large Weather Proof Pelican Case with cut-outs for AED Plus®
PlusRX Medical Prescription
Pack of 10 CR123a batteries, and Carry Case
A Perfect Professional Maritime Emergency Medical Response Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
When at sea the worst possible emergency medical scenario is a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA).
Mariners invest a great deal of time and money in making their boats “ship shape” and safe. Whether it’s high-end electronics, communications, and the required safety gear; its quite an extensive list. Most don’t think much about a “Sudden Cardiac Arrest” at sea, but the fact is….
Even on the beautiful waters of the Puget Sound with the Seattle Skyline in full view you are looking at thirty (30) minutes before medical care gets to you, and thats on a good day.
Wouldn’t it make sense to have an AED onboard your boat?
It’s a numbers game for surviving an SCA, and for every minute that goes by, the chances of survival drop by 10%. Survival varies widely among communities, yet overall averages around 8% in the U.S.
The fact that you are on this page speaks to your understanding of the Cardiac Chain of Survival and are looking for an AED; we will be able to meet your needs.
Captain Thomas Bliss
The Zoll AED Plus®
Features an LCD screen showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- Graphical AED Cover for Public Safety
- Large Weather Proof Pelican Case with cut-outs for AED Plus®
- Large Case (19″ x 15.4″ x 7.6″) (48.3 cm x 39.1 cm x 19.3 cm)
- 1-(one) Set of Adult CPR-D•pad z
- 1-(one) sleeve of batteries
- Rx -Medical prescription
- Operator’s Guide
Training & Set-up DVD
- 1- AED Window Alert Sticker
- 1- PPE Responder Kit with CPR Mask, Scissors & Gloves
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That’s not smart, and it’s certainly not helping.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well.
Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That’s why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Pluswith Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus Offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Our AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
Other Important Features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability
- ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™
- Able to follow Guidelines 2010