Poised to be your safety training and preparedness partner. With a comprehensive menu of solutions including:
- OSHA compliant First Aid/CPR/AED Training.
- Corporate Preparedness programs.
- A comprehensive AED program.
- A wide variety of safety and preparedness products.
- A suite of mobile apps that put lifesaving information at your fingertips.
Every year, the American Red Cross provides
emergency and preparedness training to more than 7 million people.
Corporate Wellness offerings.
Companies large and small choose Red Cross safety training programs for one, simple reason. They get exactly what they want—outstanding, flexible training programs that fit.
Download The Workplace-Safety-Catalog: NWR-Workplace-Safety-Catalog
Why Choose The American Red Cross
In 1970, Congress passed the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA Act) to ensure safe and healthy conditions for workers. The American Red Cross can provide you with a flexible workplace safety training program that adheres to OSHA’s recommendations.
You can tailor OSHA-compliant programs to fit your company’s needs, including customizable add-on modules. Our broad selection of training options include:
The Red Cross gives you the efficiency of a true One- Stop Solution. We can help you avoid the administrative headache of dealing with multiple suppliers—and the serious safety risk of uneven program quality. In addition, you can develop long-term workplace safety excellence thru a multi-year, continuum approach utilizing American Red Cross’ full suite of programs and services.
A unique benefit of choosing the Red Cross as your health and safety training provider is our national foot- print. We provide a streamlined service-delivery system that meets the training needs of large businesses and organizations that require multisite training.
First Aid/CPR/AED Courses
As the country’s premier provider of OSHA compliant first aid/CPR/AED employee training, the Red Cross offers a full range
of courses. You can select just what you need. Training includes workplace, health care and public safety courses.
Training Benefits Include:
- Two-year certification.
- Digital certificates available anywhere, anytime.
- Access to free online refreshers to keep skills fresh.
- Train with the nation’s premier training provider.
- Mix and match courses and delivery methods to best meet your needs.
- Spanish language training materials are available.
Workplace Training Courses
- First Aid—3 hours
- Adult CPR/AED—21⁄2 hours
- Pediatric CPR/AED—31⁄2 hours
- Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED—31⁄2 hours
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED—5 hours
- Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED—51⁄2 hours
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED— 51⁄2 hours
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training—1-2 hours
- Asthma Inhaler
- Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Auto-Injectors
- Using a Tourniquet
- Emergency Medical Response
- Citizen CPR
At the Red Cross, certification is fast, simple and easy. Now you can get 24/7 access to your digital certificates; plus print, share and download wherever and whenever you like. Digital certificates carry the same validity as printed versions, but without the hassel of finding your certificate in a file every time you need to present it.
For more information on how Northwest Response and The American Red Cross can fulfill your Safety Training Requirements download our Safety Training Catalog here, or contact our Training Office at 253-358-2447 or by using the form below.
View our open enrollment schedule here
We look forward to being of service.
Thomas E. Bliss, CEO
Northwest Response, LLC
[raw][contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"][/raw]