Northwest Response is proud to announce our distributorship with HeartSine®
The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 350P Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is simply a fantastic lightweight home, office, auto or boat AED weighing in at only 2.5lbs
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. There’s little time to react and no time to think, so it’s important to have the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 350P defibrillator on hand.
The 350P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process.
From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSine’s unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
The 350P uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The 350P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25kg (55 lbs.), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
How It Works
The HeartSine samaritan PAD is an automated external defibrillator (AED) that analyzes the heart rhythm and delivers an electrical shock to victims of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in order to restore the heart to normal rhythm.
- The rescuer turns on the HeartSine samaritan PAD.
- Clear, calm instructions guide the rescuer through visual and audio prompts.
- The system guides user from pad application to shock delivery, if required.
In addition, a CPR tone and flashing icon coaches the rescuer in delivering chest compressions according to ERC 2010 Guidelines.
It’s lifesaving, pure and simple.
*Order Yours Today and as always you receive free CPR/AED Training!
See the Whole Line of HeartSine® AED’s Here
When you purchase a new AED from Northwest Response we will provide complementary Emergency Medical Response CPR/AED training for customers within our service area.
Classes are approximately 1 (1) hours, and may be attended by up to ten (10) individuals. Training facility must comply with our safe, warm and clean learning environment standards.
To schedule your training session; first purchase your AED unit and one of our trainers will contact you about delivery options and training dates. If you have any pre purchase questions please call or email us, we are happy to assist you in your purchasing decisions and questions.
Our Service area encompasses all of Western Washington.
Category: Sales, Shopping, We Have The HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 350P AED, Tacoma, Seattle, Gig Harbor, Olympia, Bremerton, Port Angeles, Washington State